Friday, June 16, 2006

Surprise for Jodi!

.
The count down to Paul and Jodi's big day is quickly coming to a close. She has had several bridal showers, but last night we threw her yet one more! It was a surprise party- she thought she was coming to do a foster parent home study! It was VERY hard to pull off, but she was surprised! Due to the "personal" nature of the shower, I will limit the details and pictures!


The picture above is of Jodi and her sister and matron of honor, Melissa. They were excited for the shower to begin and to get another taste of my famous enchiladas and Robin's famous Ding Dong cake. (We also learned last night that Mary makes some seriously good pico de gio!)


Left to Right: Mary, Karen (mother of the bride), sweet baby Hope, and Laura

I don't believe that this picture needs any explanation- but I do know that several in the room wanted to know where this item was purchased- It was soft and very cute!

Left to right: Cathy, Thelma, Robin and Sue (aka SUE SUE)

Just like always, a great time was had by all! I feel so blessed to have such good friends and sisters in Christ. Life is wonderful when you have so many people around you that you love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that everyone had a good time there. I hope Jodi liked her gifts. I'm sure everyone put in a lot of time and commitment to this party and it was a success. Congrats to Jodi and Paul...what a wonderful life they will live together! :)

Bradford L. Stevens said...

And I thought Jodi was coming over to do our home study???