Sunday, June 18, 2006

Small Group!

.
When I count my blessings, I count this group of friends twice! This is our small group. We meet together on Sunday nights for a time of worship, fellowship, food and fun! Mike and Deanie are wonderful hosts each week to our group and they do a great job leading our discussion, songs, and prayers.



Tonight we had a going away party for Eric and Courtney. They are getting married and moving to Atlanta soon. We will miss them very much, but wish them all the best as they start their new lives together. I feel blessed that they have been part of our group!

Well, one final plug for small groups- IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF ONE... FIND ONE, BECAUSE YOU JUST MIGHT FIND SOME OF THE BEST FRIENDS YOU HAVE EVER HAD!

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I too count this group as a blessing and they have been such encouragement. I pray for Eric and Courtney and that they find a great church and have a great marriage together.

Guatorean Daddy said...

Amen on small groups !