Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bashing on this Blog

Here's the story. This is my blog. I am the writer and the editor. I choose when to write and what to write about. I choose to allow friends and family to comment freely, even when their opinions are different than mine. I hope and pray that I let Jesus' light shine freely here, and that I am successful in bring glory and honor to HIM. I also hope and pray that I write things that make people think, laugh, and maybe even cry every now and then.

For the few of you out there in Blogger world who like to bash me or those who make comments on this blog, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. If you have something productive to say, then say it. If you want to challenge an idea, thought or belief, then do it- but do it respectfully. If you are not at a place in your life where you can do that, please move on.

May God bless each and every one of us as we go about doing HIS work and business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Conni. Have the bashers been back? I hope things are okay. Take care.