Friday, June 02, 2006

Still Busy.... and Tired

.
Alrighty...keeping with the idea of trying to blog "regularly" I will blog again today. But, please keep in mind that our friends kept us out WAY TOO LATE last night...as a matter of fact, I think I crawled into bed at about 1 a.m. so I am a little loopy today.

We had a great time last night. The food was amazingly good. Everyone had steak except for me of course; I had chicken. It was wonderful to have a great glass of wine, great food and great company all in one evening. We don't have too many evenings like that. We were also surprised with complimentary champagne in honor of our anniversary, and it was also quite good!

I wish I had remembered my camera, but I didn't, so I can't share any pictures with you, but trust me; we had a good time.

Tomorow, the girls and I are headed to a wedding shower, and then Bekah and I are auditoning for Way Back on Broadway! It's not really that we need more things added into our schedules, but this is a wonderful opportunity for Bekah and I to spend some quality time together doing something that we both love. We will see how auditions go.

Sunday we have class and worship, a congregational meeting, and a luau. There won't be much resting on Sunday!

Well, I am going to get comfy, watch the Cardinals, and start thinking about winding down for the night...yes, I know that it is only 8:00- but after being out so late last night, I am so tired!

What are you all doing this weekend?

No comments: