Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to Blogging!

.
Contrary to popular belief, I have not fallen off of the face of the earth! I know that many of you are used to reading a new post at least every couple of days, and I haven’t blogged for almost a week! GASP!

Well, I am back now, and will try to catch up about all of the wonderful things that have been happening in my life lately. It may take a few days for me to bring you all up to speed, but I will see what I can do.

One of the biggest things going on in my life right now is my pursuit of a new job! I had a fabulous job interview last Thursday with a great company. I am hoping that it is the job that God has hand picked for me. It looks really, REALLY good, and I will find out later this week if I got it! Please pray for me! It appears to be a job that will allow me to use the skills that God has given me in management, creativity, organization, and writing (among other things). It is also Christian based, close to home, and will allow me to continue going to prayer group on Tuesday mornings, which I really had hoped and prayed for!

I was a little apprehensive about posting about a job that I don’t have yet, because I thought I might be embarrassed if I don’t get it, but I decided that I wanted to share the possibility with you so you could be praying for me too! If I don’t get this job, God certainly has something else in mind for me.

Since my departure as the church secretary, I have never been so convinced that God sometimes uses difficult situations to strengthen our faith in Him, and to help us bring Him more glory and honor. I am SO thankful that things played out like they did because the strength of God’s hand was, and continues to be so evident.
God is good all the time.

Well, anyway, I better close for now, there are many things (and people) demanding my attention!

I am glad to be back among the blogging world!

Oh, by the way…. Brad…it has almost been a week since you blogged! It is time to catch up! It’s not like you have been busy doing anything else! ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely say prayers for you! I also ask for the same, please read my blog for an update of career and education!

I will be saying prayers for you (and for me) that God leads us to where he wants us.

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Blogging does take time, doesn't it! I am just now catching up!