Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Interview

Wow...thanks for all of your emails about my job interview today.

The interview went really well, they liked me, and I liked them. But to make a long story short, I am not interested in the position after all. There is way too much redundancy and not nearly enough brain stimulation for my tastes. On top of all of that, there is no room for me to be creative or use some of the other gifts that God has given me. So, even though it was a good experience and I enjoyed meeting some pretty cool people, I won't be accepting this position if it is offered to me!

Thanks for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's okay. Every interview is a good experience (hopefully.) You still have another one for this week, good luck with that one. Maybe it is more of what you are looking for in a job.