Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kidnapped!

On Thursday evening, I was kidnapped! Now, now, don’t be too alarmed. It was my mom who was doing the kidnapping! (Thanks Mom!) Anyway, in light of everything that has happened in the past week, she thought it would be a good idea to take me away from everything for a few days, and she didn’t think that a bottle of Calgon would do the trick. So she took me out of town.

Jason was a great sport, and encouraged the get-away. He did a great job with the girls, the house, and even got my oil changed for me! (Thanks Honey!)

I will be posting pictures from our trip in the next day or two (I know, you can hardly wait!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM REALLY HAPPY YOU HAD A GOOD TIME! I HOPE THAT THE TIME AWAY HELPED YOU OUT SPIRITUALLY AND MENTALLY...I LOVE YOU AND IM GLAD YOUR BACK...OH YEAH...THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SHIRT!

Guatorean Daddy said...

Aren't Mom's great?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Connnie, a good hot bath cures everything is my motto. But a weekend with Mom is the best.