Monday, June 12, 2006

Answered Prayer and Prayer Request

.
Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot sit around and do nothing. I despise not being busy. So, while it has only been 1 week since my employment with the church ended, I am going crazy already! I am doing a bit of volunteer work here and there, so that is a good thing, and keeps me somewhat occupied, but it is time to find a job!

So, I sent some resumes out, and I have two interviews set up for this week! So, I am seeking your prayers. I received a couple of calls today for possibilities, and I have an interview tomorrow and one on Thursday. I am excited about the opportunities God is putting before me, and seek wisdom and patience as I start interviewing and selecting my new (and exciting) career path.

GOD ROCKS and I am so thankful to Him for providing me with the skills and talents to be able to do a wide variety of things, and I am also thankful for His clear answers to my prayers about my work situation! I will keep you posted!

Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im happy that you have interviews lined up. I really hope that you take this opportunity to find a job that you are excited about and that can let you do the same thing that you loved doing at the church. I pray that God guides you to the right decision. Congrats on the interviews! Im sure they will go well. I love you!

Jason Harbison said...

You ROCK too babe! I am glad that you have interviews. I love you and will be praying for you.