Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am BAD- are you?

Someone sent this email to me, and since I am BAD, and feel blessed to be that way, I decided to share it with you all!

While shopping at a local Wal-Mart, I spotted a man with an acronym on his shirt that had B.A.D. Me, being curious, I stopped the man and asked, "What does B.A.D. stand for?" Trust me; you'll be amazed at what his response was.
He replied B.A.D. stands for: "Blessed And Delivered."
That thought stuck with me as I finished doing my shopping that day. So I came up with a little advice for you today.
* When the enemy tries to attack you, be B.A.D.
* When things don't seem to be going right on your job, be B.A.D
* When things are not looking good in your marriage, be B.A.D.
* When folks scandalize your name, just be B.A.D.
Get with somebody you know that you can be B.A.D. with!!!!
May God Bless You And Have A B.A.D. Day

No comments: