Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Random pictures from last weekend

I said that I would try to catch up, and I am trying! There is so much to share, and so little time. Here are a few pictures from last weekend, when one of the new preacher candidates was here interviewing with the McKnight Road Church.

Here is the talk of the town...well at least the current talk of McKnight Road. This picture shows David and Vicki Bearden chatting with McKnight members Frank and Cindy L. In the forefront of the picture is Elizabeth M. who will be having her baby next Monday!"Gracie- what are you doing?" "I AM MAKING A MESS!" She is so cute, and was willing to share her food and her smile with just about everyone at the luncheon after church!

Matthew was pretty excited to have his picture taken before the question and answer session with the David and Vicki. Matthew is so precious!

Lucy wasn't shy about having her picture taken at the luncheon either. I think she would have preferred to be watching the Wiggles, but she took the time out for one quick picture.Jason and Bekah always have a great time together. This picture was taken right before yet another play practice. Bekah is having a blast at the play. I have been a little envious, as I had to drop out... but she is having a lot of fun, making lots of great friends, and learning a lot.

So, that pretty much covers last weekend. I really liked David and Vicki a lot and was very pleased with his views and opinions. He is a man of God who I believe could do great things in the body at McKnight. What did you think?

4 comments:

Jason Harbison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Harbison said...

I liked David and Vicky. I thought some of their ideas were good. I especially like the fact that they wanted to build realtionships and mentoring programs. In addition I like your pictures of the kids too - Love ya

Anonymous said...

You had not told me you had to drop out of the play! Enjoy the week-end - forget everything that is not positive - and realize even Christ walked away from a situation - and I am sure He did not think anyone had won. a

Anonymous said...

I wish I could begin to articulate the feelings that I have about David and Vicky. I don't have "warm fuzzies" that I had hoped to have.

Hopefully over time, the feeling of needing to look for a new church home will fade.