Thursday, June 01, 2006

Busy

.
A few of my readers have emailed me and asked why I haven't blogged as much this week as I do normally. Well, it has been a crazy week. I have been extremely busy at the office since Brian isn't around anymore, and my expectation is that it will only get busier now that Ellen has resigned too. That's okay though, busy days are much better than boring days. I also was very busy with the Patrick family and the preperations for the funeral and meal at McKnight. I was also priveledged to sing at the funeral. In addition to all of the work and church family business, I have been dealing with a lof of issues with my sister and her kids. Sometimes when it rains... it pours. Bekah and I have an audition that we are preparing for together, and Jason and I are trying desperately to find time to spend together. Tonight two of our good friends are taking us to dinner, and we are excited about it. Sometimes it is so nice to be away from it all and just be around other adults with similiar views and interests. We have never been to the place we are going, but if the web-site is any indication of how good it will be, we won't be disappointed. Well, either way we won't be disappointed because we will be with friends. I'll try to remember my camera and take a picture or 2 before we leave from their house.

In addition to all of the activities, I am working on some writing that I have been struggling with for a few days. For those of you who don't know, I am pretty big into journalling. I try to get things on paper so I don't feel like I have to say things out loud to some people. It is good for me, and it keeps me out of trouble sometimes, because usually no one sees what I write. So, I have been working on one peice that is really tough.

Well, I better hit the shower and iron my clothes and get myself ready before my "date" gets home from work to pick me up. I hope you all have a great evening!

Love and Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great evening, sounds like fun. My husband and I recently went on a date when my mom was in town, it was SOOO nice. I look forward to pictures of your night out.