Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'd like to introduce you to...

I'd like to introduce you to two very special kids. This is Mia and her big brother A.J. They are my niece and nephew. I know, you'd like to know why you never see me lugging them around, since I am always around my other niece and nephew, Jen and Drew. Well, Mia and A.J. live in Japan. Their daddy is in the Navy and is stationed there. We get updates periodically from their terrific mommy, Lisa, and miss them all very much.

They are a precious family, and we can't wait for them to come back to the States. In the meantime, we continue to pray for them, and seek your prayers for their safe return as well. We also pray for all of our troops spread throughout the world and their families.

1 comment:

Jason Harbison said...

I too think they are a precious family and can't wait for them to get back to the states.

Plus they are a couple of cute kids
: )