Monday, January 16, 2006

A Great Group

When I count my blessings, I count this group twice! This is the Care Group that Jason and I go to on Sunday nights. Our group meets weekly, always eats together, and has fantastic singing. We enjoy studying the Bible and lifting our prayers of thanksgiving and requests before God together. Mike and Deanie are great leaders and we are so thankful that they open their home and hearts to us. They truly are special people.

We are blessed to know Mike, Deanie, Gin, JD, Erin, Elliott, Benjamin, Jenny, Randy, Mason, Mike, Sandi, Eric, Courtney, Dan, Bobby, Amy, Brittnie, and Brandon (the one with the tissue hanging out of his nose!), and we are even more blessed to be part of this close knit group with them! In my “humble” opinion, we have great group, we have great cooks, great singing, and a ton of fun! But most importantly, we have a group who wants nothing more than to bring glory and honor to the Father!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the special nose effects. It is a great joy to be a part of a group with such special people.

Guatorean Daddy said...

I just don't think your group knows how to have fun :)

What a great picture. That is what these groups are all about.

Jason Harbison said...

I have never been in a small group until I moved here to STL. This small group has encouraged me, been there for me and has helped me grow. I love this group!