Friday, January 27, 2006

6 questions for Friday



F- Favorite Worship Song?
Blessed Be Your Name


R- Reading…?
Mainly Blogs & the Daily Bible

I- I really want to buy…?
Ummm...there really isn't anything that I want...but maybe I'd like some really good chocolate (But I am much too cheap to actually spend money on good chocolate!)


D- Don’t like….?
Dishonesty, yelling, chicken on a bone (yuck), fish, mice, guns, & what the scale said after the holiday season.


A- Ask God one question?
"Why have you been so good to me?"


Y- You are doing what this weekend?
Sleeping late, spending time with family and friends, worshipping with my brothers and sisters, and eating chili with a whole bunch of my favorite people!

What about you? How do you answer these six questions?

3 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

F- Favorite Worship Song?
Days of Elijah

R- Reading…?
Blogs, Zdnet, One-Minute Bible, Cnet ,Sport Illustrator and People.

I- I really want to buy…?
I would love to get an iPod Nano

D- Don’t like….?
Liver, Mean People, and Bills

A- Ask God one question?
"Could I talk with Peter?"

Y- You are doing what this weekend?
Sleep in late, go to the video store, having coffee with my wife tomorrow morning, and spending time with my daughter.

Anonymous said...

F- Favorite Worship Song?
"Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee"

R- Reading…?
"The Bible Unearthed" by Israel Finkelstien, "Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart" by Robert Bly, et al, "Traveling Music" by Neil Peart

I- I really want to buy…?
iPod, Behrenger v-amp pro, Rush R30 DVD.

D- Don’t like….?
Pop Country, Governments who are oblivious to Human Rights need at home and abroad, Exploitation of the underprivaleged

A- Ask God one question?
"What's so funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"

Y- You are doing what this weekend?
Watching Battlestar Galactica tonight,Up early tomorrow, meeting at work, then outing with the kids. . .Bagels for breakfast on sunday!!

Anonymous said...

F- Favorite Worship Song?
On Eagles Wings

R- Reading…?
Blogs, Work Email, Newspaper

I- I really want to buy…?
Apple Power Book

D- Don’t like….?
Getting up early, Pessimism

A- Ask God one question?
"Why do You love us so much?"

Y- You are doing what this weekend?
Working and sleeping.