Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wonderful Worship

It was another great morning at McKnight. Brian reminded us in his lesson that we are all miracles, that God chose us, and that we were crucified with Christ. How awesome is that? As if that wasn’t enough to make for a fabulous service, the music was awesome too! Jimmy did a great job leading, and I was particularly pleased with the song selections! I was also happy that we had a full praise team. It isn’t too often that we fill all 8 seats without planning way ahead. It was awesome. It was fun to sing with Hannah too…I had no idea that she could sing…but she definitely can! It was also good to see Brad and Sue’s other daughter Rachel. She has been through so much, and it was great to see answered prayers with my own eyes. She looks good, and is still smiling. God is so good! Brad made some great comments at the close of service, and although I am not sure how, the Praise team lead the congregation as we sang “Blessed Be Your Name” to conclude the service. It was great.

I am so blessed to be part of such an awesome family at McKnight!

2 comments:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Dear Conni,
Thanks for running out before services to copy the music for all of us to sing so that we could pull this one off this morning! I don't know about anyone else, but my heart was full of praise this morning for all the answered prayers in my and my family's life. As long as we can keep singing "Blessed be the Name of the Lord" in all circumstances, we might truly glimpse "the train of his robe" during worship. Thanks for being such a devoted servant. I love singing praises to God with you and look forward to doing it through eternity.

God bless,

hannah said...

Your story also shouts Miracle!!. and it was wonderful worshipping together this morning. Your spirit of gratefullness and thanksgiving runs all throughout this blog! Love it- ! Hannah