Friday, November 25, 2005

CALL US CRAZY!

Go ahead. You can say it. Call us crazy. It was 3:15 a.m. when we rolled out of bed. It was 4:00 a.m. by the time we got dressed, stopped and got coffee, and were in line at a local retailer. We were second in line! It was 14 degrees. Yes, I said 14 degrees. So there I stood in my new pink hat and gloves trying desperately to stay warm, but on my own was unsuccessful. (Husbands are good to help with this!) Anyway, we waited for an hour to get that one hot ticket item (no, we’re not going to tell you what it is), and when the doors opened we went straight for the goods, and were out of the store by 5:15. Then we headed to Best Buy, Old Navy, Borders, Sears, Toys R Us (which was a nightmare!), Target, the Mall, Hobby Lobby, and IHOP.

Whew! We didn’t buy a lot (although what we did buy we saved a lot on). We had a blast together and kept the tradition going. We were home by 9:30 and I was asleep by 10:00. I slept until almost 3!

It was another great day with Jason, and I am looking forward to doing it again next year! (Well sort of!)

1 comment:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

O.K. We will call you "crazy"! You are a full fledged "Power Shopper"!