Friday, November 11, 2005

In Honor of our Veterans

On Veteran's Day, we salute America's 26 million living Veterans, and remember the soldiers who have passed on before us. We join the rest of the nation in remembering the sacrifice and thank them for their service to our country.

This year, we are especially grateful for the men and women serving to bring an end to terrorism. It is our hope and prayer that the soldiers in Iraq, (as well as other countries) will come home safely to their families as soon as possible.

On this Veteran's Day, I'd like to say a special thank you to those veterans who are particularly close to my heart: Jason, PaPa, Steve, Lisa, Keith, and Anne. Your service is appreciated.

God bless America!

1 comment:

Jason Harbison said...

I too want to salute the men and women serving in Iraq and in other countries and those who have gone before us. I am proud and bless to be living in a country where we have the freedom of choice, speech and religion. I am also proud that I was able served my country to the best of my ability, I have no regrets and if I had it to do all over again and I would do it exactly the same. And thank you to my wife for recognizing those who are serving and those who have served..THANK YOU!

I too would like to say a special thank you to those verterans who served and are close to me: Dad, Grandpa Harbison, Grandpa Kinney, Uncle Harry, Uncle Bill, Lisa and Keith. Thank you