Thursday, November 17, 2005

Top 10 Things I am Thankful for Today...

10. Ding Dong Cake
(and the friends that I shared it with)

9. Good Books
(even if some of them make me a bit uncomfortable)

8. Time
(to do whatever I want)

7. Learning Something New
(What fun would life be if we didn’t learn anything new?)

6. Mentors
(You know who you are!)

5. Good Reports from Doctors
(even if he didn’t say EVERYTHING I had hoped!)

4. Beautiful Music
(Hearing it and Singing it!)

3. Friends who are willing to be completely honest
(JRM, MAR, RAW, and JPG just to “name” a few)

2. Family
(Jason, Bekah, Jen, Drew, Mom, and of course our church family!)

and the number one thing I am thankful for today is…..

1.
God’s mercy, grace, love and forgiveness.
(It doesn’t get any better than this folks!)

2 comments:

Jon-Paul said...

I think list are great. I recieved a book that each day you were to do a list and it helped you realize that you are blessed and worthy. Keep up the great work with your site. I promise to let you know if it become crazy babble.

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Listing your blessings gives one a deeper appreciation for the gift of life. When we learn to live life with gratitude and humor...it does not get any better! I am thankful that God made you!