Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Honey and Me!

For the past several days, I have written a lot about some of the people and things that I am thankful for. Today I want to write about the person in my life that I am the most thankful for, my honey. God has blessed us in so many ways, and Jason and I have a great time together. I am so thankful that we have the opportunity to experience this life together. He is a great dad and husband. He has a true servant heart and is a great example to so many. Sometimes I am shocked at how many of the teens in our life look up to him, and seek his guidance. He is a hard worker and gives 110% to everything he does (even when I wish he would stop and take a break). He challenges me to see things in a different light, to try to understand things from a different point of view, and to try new things even if they seem scary or appear to be hard. He gives me courage to look beyond how things seem to be, and reminds me that all things are possible. He also reminds me that this life is only temporary. Most importantly, he reminds me over and over again to keep my eyes focused on God and to remember that He is always faithful.

Whether we are at a Cardinals game, recording and mixing a CD, worshipping together, out on a date, or just sitting in our living room watching TV, we enjoy being together. I am thankful that he takes care of me, and I am glad that I can take care of him. He is my best friend and a great partner to share life with. I praise God for bringing me Jason!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are indeed blessed to have come through so much of the darkness that you have into the wonderful light you are living in!! God has such a magical way of making beautiful things come out of the darkness that we as people create. His grace is beyond ANYTHING that we can dream of!!!!

Jake

Anonymous said...

You are very blessed, as I am. To be married to your best friend is one of the greatest gifts God can give us. My husband is my best friend, he brings out the best in me and I him. We allow each other to be ourselves.

kw,rn