Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Now, Now, Let's not Argue!


It has been brought to my attention that two of my blog readers (you know who you are) are having a little disagreement over who is my “favorite!” (Just so you know, this makes me laugh hysterically!) Anyway…you both are my favorite. One of you is my favorite deacon, and the other is my favorite board member of an organization that I love! See, you can both be my favorite, but you will have to share the "favorite title" with another deacon and board member! Please also keep in mind that if you want to become my absolute favorite (outside of my family, of course), gifts of chocolate may be required! Also please note that I have a favorite elder (or 2, or 3), a favorite fellow praise team member (or 5 or 6), a favorite minister, a favorite friend (or 4 or 5), and a favorite church member (or 100 or 150). YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL TO ME!

Please keep in mind that being my favorite has no tangible benefits, there is no monetary reward, and there will be no Christmas or birthday gifts! However, if you are my “favorite” (which you are), I promise to pray for you, and provide you with a good laugh or two from time to time. (I hope that this blog counts as one of those times!)

I will leave you with this thought… “It is a beautiful thing to know that we are all God’s children, and we all are HIS favorite!”

Have a fabulous and blessed day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what you are saying is if I bring you chocolate then I could earn your "favorite title"?

Conni H. said...

ABSOLUTELY!

Anonymous said...

I win I win I win I win I win...Hooray!

Conni H. said...

Show me the chocolate and then we will talk about if you win or not!

Anonymous said...

Any particular kind of chocolate?