Sunday, February 12, 2006

It is over!


The stage is bare, the lights are dimmed, and the show is over! The McKnight Road Variety Show was awesome. The stars of the show were, Becky (she is awesome), Jenny (she is awesome too), their dad, STEVE THE AMAZING MUSICIAN, Willie Nelson, Elvis, Alex, and my sweet Bekah. They were great. In fact, everyone in the show was really good.

I am thankful to be part of such a wonderful church family that does such cool things together. Right now, I am exhausted, so that is all I am going to share tonight…maybe more tomorrow.

Blessings to all….Good night!

3 comments:

Jenny Reijgers said...

you forgot to mention yourself Conni- I had no idea how beautiful your voice was. I knew you could sing, but i was really impressed with your performance. Great Job!!

Anonymous said...

glad you had such a great time. . .you are truly blessed to be in an environment that encourages you to manifest your talents rather than burying them. . .I know this has been true of places you have been before!

Wish I could have been there!

q349p8truiof

Jason Harbison said...

It was long weekend, but a very good show / weekend! Everyone did such a great job and performed beautifully! Congrads to everyone who performed and helped.