Monday, February 13, 2006

Answered Prayer

I have been praying for about a year and a half for a very specific change. Today, I learned that things are happening that are necessary for the change to happen. God is answering my prayer, and I just wanted to share it with the whole blogging world! Praise God for the patience that He has granted me as I have continued to pray, and for His willingness to hear and answer my request. At this point, I can't share what the answered pray is, but trust me...It is a good one!

Praise be to God!

3 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I believe I know what it is and it is a good thing! An answered prayer!

Anonymous said...

well, how soon will we KNOW? Inquiring minds want to know?

Is the press release forthcoming?

Nothing but happy for you conni, whatever it is!

ewrt45t

Anonymous said...

How is that "Answered Prayer" coming along?