Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Beaches and Baseball


Two of my favorite things in the world are Cardinals baseball and the beach…any beach. I am so excited that this spring, I will get to enjoy them together. The plane tickets are bought, the hotel on the beach is booked, and the tickets for the Cardinals vs. Marlins games are purchased. HOORAY! I am going to Miami! I am SO excited.

How about you? We know where Nate and Becky are going…but what about the rest of you? Where are you headed on vacation this spring or summer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we most likely will take a visit to ssee the in-laws. . .THAT is by the beach. . .aside from that, we will probably stay homebodies!

3498eiofg

Anonymous said...

My mom turns 60 this July, so we will probably go see her. And if I have anything to do with it, we won't be homebodies like the anonymous poster above. I have places I want to go and things I want to do! What they are exactly, who knows? I like some spontenaity.