Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Answered Prayer- Part II


WOW! Let’s get a few things straight!

I am not pregnant.
We are not moving back to the south.
I am not completely physically healed YET!
We have not adopted a baby.
I have not accepted a new job!

Alright now that I have cleared all of that up, let me say thank you for all of your concern about my recent blog called “Answered Prayer.” (And boy, there have been a lot of comments and questions!)

EVERYTHING that God gives us is amazing. EVERY answered prayer is important, and big, and something we should be grateful for. Count your blessings, and remember, every blessing is a gift from God no matter how big or small it is. It may be that you have received a promotion, you might be having a baby, maybe you have experienced healing in your wounded heart, or it may be as simple as God helped you to arrive safely to work. Every good thing comes from God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever your answered prayer is, it is a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Right on. . .I agree. . .whatever it is doesn;t matter. . I am just glad that you are happy!!

q3489tiok