Sunday, August 31, 2008

Crazy Week

Well it has been a pretty crazy week! Probably the highlight of the week was our Trivia Night for the YMCA. We had over 400 people and raised a lot of money for the Mid-County Family YMCA. Although it was very tiring... it was a great night. Thanks to all of you who came out and supported us!

In other "important" news... Bekah got 8 inches of her hair cut off this week! It is so cute. It really suits her well. She looks "sassy." We will be doing new head shots soon, so I will post pictures when I can.

On another topic....WHEN DID GROCERIES GET SO HIGH? I couldn't believe it today at Dierbergs. It was unreal. Do you really think that things cost that much, or do you think people are taking advantage of us because they think that they can?

I still have not made a decision on a new guitar. I am still looking though. Does anyone out there know any good reasons NOT to buy a used guitar?

Finally, I am so sad about the hurricane situation. How much can one city take? I pray that more people got out this time, and more help will be available. I guess all we can do now is pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had a couple of used guitars and they have been outstanding. You can buy a lot more guitar with your money if you get a used one.

I don't have many suggestions about the groceries though, my food budget doesn't buy anywhere near as much as it used to. Try Sam's or Costco for meat though, the prices there are so much better than the grocery store...for milk, eggs, and cheese as well.