Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ramblings....

  • too many late nights of olympic gymnastics makes for a very tired mommy!
  • bekah is going to be teaching a theatre program in public schools!!!
  • i am really missing a few people who are obviously missing in my life right now
  • i am glad i am blogging again
  • it is almost time for trivia night at the Kemp Auto Museum- wanna come?
  • i need a haircut
  • i am hoping to hire a membership director soon
  • arrogant people bother me..... even if they ARE olympians
  • things are very rarely what they seem
  • i may take a day off of work soon, and sleep ALL DAY
  • bekah's knee is still not better
  • i am too tired to combine all of these sentences into a paragraph
  • i hope you are having a good day...evening... night.
  • early to bed for me tonight... goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Bekah's class. Hope she will remember all the "little people" who have watched her grow in her profession. Think she will be able to get us good seats when she is a HUGE Broadway star? What does the doctor say about her knee? I used a new place to get my hair cut the last time - and I was not too pleased. I just don't want to drive 20 miles each way for a haircut. MISS YOU SO MUCH!!a