Monday, August 04, 2008

Well...

Well, here I am again. In a world of Facebook, and Myspace, it is hard to believe that anyone still blogs. But, since you are still out there, you are still reading, I love writing, and as always I have plenty to say- I will blog. I can't promise a new post every day, but I can promise to not let several months pass without posting.

So what is new in my world? Here are a few things you may not know...
1. I LOVE MY JOB- more on that later.
2. My sweet daughter has an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow. Can you say "torn MCL and torn Meniscus?"
3. Jason works too much! Wait... am I the pot or the kettle?
4. Jen is as crazy and fun as ever.
5. God remains faithful and loves me even when I am hard to love.
6. Bekah has a lead role in Bye-Bye Birdie

Here are a few things on my mind that you probably do know, but I am going to remind you anyway.
1. If you are reading this blog, chances are good that I still think about you, read your blog, and/or pray for you everyday. I can't name everyone here, but there a few things that simply must be said..... a.) I miss you very much a. (you know who you are). b.) Becky, your daughter is beautiful, and I love seeing her pictures on your blog. c.)MAR/DJR, your absense is painful. d.) to my buddy EC, could your family be anymore wonderful and beautiful? You are so blessed and I am so happy for you! e.)everyone else... I hope you know my feelings for you.
2. I still really despise judgemental/ know-it-all people.
3. Grace and Mercy are the only way to go.
4. I still am all about music. (guess what? I bought a guitar, and can even play it.)
5. I believe whole-heartedly in the love and compassion that exists between those with like beliefs.

I have so much to share now that I am back, but I don't think I shoul bombard you all with a 14 page blog, so we will go slow.

I will likely be updating the look of my page soon... please let me know what you think.

As always, I like to people thinking... so, here is the question of the day...

Suppose you know that Jesus is coming back tomorrow (yes, I know, we CAN"T know that, but suppose that we do). What dessert will you choose after dinner tonight, knowing it will be your last?

Lots of Love to all... until next time... ch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all - it is SO good to see you blogging again - and I do miss you so much. I continue to pray for all of you everyday. Let's see - if I were to have to select my final dessert, I would probably pick key lime pie - but then - I do like anything chocolate. Since I need to lose weight, maybe I should pick sugar free jello. But if it is my last dessert - who cares!! Key lime pie AND chocolate chunk cookies with nuts - and don't forget the ice cream. How did Bekah's appointment go? How did it happen? And where and when is Bye-Bye Birdie going to be performed.a