Monday, August 11, 2008

Calling all Olympic Junkies

Ok, I will admit it! I am an Olympic junkie. Not only that, but I have passed it on to my daughter! (she may be worse than me!)

Is there anyone else out there holding thier breath as Michael Phelps swims, hoping and praying that he wins 8 gold medals?

Does anyone else have any speculation about the ages of the Chinese women's gymnastic team?

I love the Olympics! Is anyone else out there an Olympic Junkie? What is your favorite event?

(come on... admit it... we're all friends here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well - what have we hear? Something has happened in your life for you to take "pen in hand," or more appropriately keyboard and fingertips - to start writing again. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. By the way - you have been missed as well.