Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I seriously have the coolest job EVER!


I absolutely LOVE my job. I get to do the coolest stuff! Right now I am working on our First Trivia Night, and I am pretty excited. We have partnered with the Kemp Auto Museum for our event, and I am so excited. We hope to have 600 people there, and ALL of the proceeds go to help kids in the community.
As you may know, the best boss in the world (who I am lucky enough to call MY boss) is being transferred and I can't go with her. (at least for now) We had a great plan, but something happened, and it didn't work out, so I will be staying. I will miss her so much! Anyway, with all of these changes, my job is changing a little bit too. I am still doing all of the marketing for the branch (LOVE IT) and working the Partner Campaign, and working with members, and all of my normal stuff. But now I have some added responsibility, as Cesar has moved into the Executive Director role. I will start picking up some of the Assoc. Exec duties- so more management assignments for me... IT IS TIRING.
My job allows me to do everything I love... work with kids, be a leader, show creativity, promote Christian principles, work with people, plan parties (and lots of them!!), and I even get to sing/perform on occasion! I have been blessed!!
My job ROCKS!
(Update on Bekah...she saw the orthopedic surgeon today, and he disagreed with the original diagnosis of MCL/Meniscus tear... he thinks it is an ACL rupture. She had an MRI this afternoon... consult with the surgeon again on Thursday... until then....NO DANCING!)

No comments: