Thursday, September 14, 2006

Poll about Soda

.
I love Diet Coke, but to me, not all Diet Coke tastes the same. What do you think? Do you think bottled and canned soft drinks taste the same? Do you think a fountain soft drink tastes the same as if it had come from a can? Which one tastes the best to you? (If Diet Coke is not your favorite, the same principle applies to other soft drinks.)



Choose One
A. I like canned soda the best
B. I like bottled soda the best
C. I like fountain soda the best
D. I don't have a preference.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fountain Pepsi - first choice Chevy's, 2nd choice Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

fountain soda...all the way...and i am starting to really love diet coke :)

Jason Harbison said...

I like fountain diet coke; however with bottled diet coke I can get my favorite, like diet black cherry vanilla coke : )

Anonymous said...

Fountain Diet Coke, then bottled, then canned.

Like Jason, my favorite is Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, that stuff is unbelievable. I will take a can or a bottle of that stuff anyday. When I buy soda for home now, I exclusively buy DBCVC. My son drinks the regular BCVC and loves it also.

Anonymous said...

Bottled Diet Coke - can't start a morning without it!

Anonymous said...

1. Regular Dr. Pepper, in a glass bottle, made with sugar cane, and ice cold. Awesome!

2. Fountain drink

3. Metal can

4. plastic bottle

Guatorean Daddy said...

I like Diet Coke, but the crown jewel of the diet world in my opinion hails from Sonic. Try the Diet Cherry Limeade. Most excellent.

didey said...

useful link bag replica high quality Discover More Here site link resource click this link now