Friday, September 15, 2006

Family Fun Festival

Today was the Family Fun Festival at the YMCA. Although I had to work late on a Friday evening, it was a lot of fun. I was especially thankful to have Jason and the girls with me to help with the carnival. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the event. First, here is a picture of 2 of my co-workers, Amy and Angela. They are both a lot of fun and love to act crazy!

This picture (below) is of Bekah doing one of the things that she does best- ACTING CRAZY!


The YMCA tries to teach good sportmanship, but all bets are off when you get 2 YMCA staff members together who both claim to be the best soccer players on the face of the planet. I wonder if either of them noticed that they were using a basketball instead of a soccer ball?


Jennifer was so kind to run the cookie decorating table. She did a great job, but had a little run in (with a little help from my friend Nicole) with an iced cookie!


This picture is of Lindsay and one of the little boys who visited our festival. Lindsay is the fitness director at our branch and does a great job!


There are a lot more pictures that I will share in the future. I LOVE my job, and all of the people that I work with. THe YMCA is such a blessing in my life!

If you ever want to come and check us out, let me know- I can get you a GUEST PASS... Just let me know!

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

Great pictures babe! God has really blessed you at the YMCA! Love ya

Anonymous said...

ah!...that was so fun!...i wasnt so happy about the icing in my hair but it was good...tell nicole to watch her back...lol...love ya!