Sunday, September 10, 2006

Football Season

Well, believe it or not, it is football season again. We have spent most of the day in between church and small group watching things get started in the NFL. I like football pretty well. I used to hate it, but it really is pretty entertaining, and when the game itself isn't so entertaining, usually the people I am with while watching the game are entertaining enough for me!

At this moment, we are watching the Indiana Colts face off against the New York Giants. Many of you know that this game has been anticipated by a lot of football fans for a long time. No, it is no Superbowl, but it is the first time that brothers Payton and Eli Manning are playing against each other in the big league. Who will win? Payton's Colts or Eli's Giants?

Are you a football fan?

GO RAMS!

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I am a huge football fan. It is one of the best memories I have with my dad. We would spend almost every Sunday watching football. We normally rooted for the San Franisco 49er's. Now I root for the Arizona Cardinals and the St. Louis Rams but all in all I just love football!

PS - I think the Colts will win.

Guatorean Daddy said...

Football fan signing in. I haven't seen any of the Manning game tonight, but would bet on Eli. All the pressure is on big brother to perform.

Teams of choice are the Broncos, and the OU Sooners. WIth Benny, hopefully the apple will not fall far from the tree. When it comes to baseball-Cards all the way, baby!