Friday, March 17, 2006

Really Rosie


After months of practice, and 5 performances in 2 days, Really Rosie came to an end tonight at Ladue Middle School. It was a great show, and I am not just saying that because our sweet Bekah was in it!

I'll admit, I was impressed with this production. Everything about the show was excellent, including the set, costumes, staging, vocals, and dancing. It was evident that the directors and cast of this show worked very hard.

The kids finished this run of Really Rosie with a standing ovation from the crowd, and a cast party at Baskin Robins. Once again, before this show had even ended, Bekah was talking about the next one that she will be in!

Congratulations to Bekah and the entire cast and crew of Really Rosie. It was great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bekah!!! You should be proud of the excellence that you demonstrate in so many of the things that you do!!!!!

Jason Harbison said...

I know I said this last night to her but I wanted to say again, congruatulations and I love you all the way to the moon!
Daddy

Anonymous said...

I admit I don't read your blog regularly, but do check in & catch up. I am blown away by the beautiful picture of a young lady; I am amazed at how Bekah has matured. Beautiful outside as much as inside.