Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hidden Books of the Bible

Someone sent this to me, and I thought that it was pretty cool. It wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be!

The following paragraph has 16 books of the Bible hidden within it. Can you find them?

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible (merely by a fluke). It kept people looking so hard for the facts and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the name of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now. There really are sixteen names of books in this story.

Let me know what you think...was it easy or hard to find 16?

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

That was fun! Even though I need a little help from my wife : ) However I did find 9 before she started to help : ) Good job!

Anonymous said...

we worked together. . .she found 10, I found 11. . .we missed:

Ruth
Titus
Amos
Kings
Esther

fun game!!!

3q