Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another Busy Day!

.



Well, today was another busy day! The pictures above were taken at Jessica's wedding shower. It was a lot of fun and she got a lot of really great things! The food was great too- KUDOS to Carol T. for making the best chicken salad I have ever tasted! YUM!

After the shower, I headed up to church to join Jason. He was putting in my new computer! HOORAY! It is much faster and the flat screen is great. Jason also installed the Control Room computer, but we didn't have time to get to Brian's yet. That is on the agenda for tomorrow.

Bekah spent the night with Grandma last night. Jason and I stayed home and watched March Madness (GO UCLA!), and played Phase 10. I beat him, not once, but twice! (hehe)

Anyway, tonight we will relax and watch more basketball before another very full day tomorrow.

What did you do today and who is going all the way in the NCAA Tournament?

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

The only reason she won is because she cheated, not once but twice! (JK) She is a good player and fun to be with.

Anonymous said...

i don't know when the last time was that I was in the house alone with no kids. I am terribly jealous.

I shall ship them all to YOU. . .LOL

3q