Saturday, March 11, 2006

Popcorn

I love popcorn. I like the kind that you make on top of the stove the best. Of course microwave popcorn will do in a pinch, but I prefer popping it on the stovetop. Anyway, popcorn is my favorite. I eat it when I am happy; I eat it when I am sad. I eat it when I am not feeling well, when I’ve had a bad day, or when I have had a great day! I LOVE POPCORN. (Please, no butter, cheese or caramel…Just plain old popcorn with salt for me!) Popcorn not only tastes great, but it is not too bad for you either. It is also great to share with a friend while chillin’ out in front of the TV. Now, I must end this post…It’s popcorn time!

What snack foods do you love?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love buttery, slightly salty popcorn. I also like ice cream. And, of course, I will NEVER turn down chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Doritios or Fritos!

Jason Harbison said...

I love Oreos and Lays and French Onion Dip.

Jenny Reijgers said...

how funny that you wrote this because i was just about to pop some popcorn, of course microwave popcorn with butter and loads of parmesan cheese, YUM!!!

Guatorean Daddy said...

Foremost: Salt and Vinegar Chips.
BUT:
Cookies from Clayton's Bakery on Manchester.
Recees PB Cups.
Lays Potato Chips.
Kettle Corn (just the right amount of salt/sweet).
I should be 300lbs.