Saturday, March 18, 2006

Invitation Time

.

This is my very good friend Jodi. Jodi is engaged to Paul Mitchell and they will be married at McKnight in July. Last night Jodi, Karen (Jodi’s mom), Robin and I started working on the invitations to the wedding. We enjoyed dinner together first and then got busy printing envelopes and invitations. The night was full of a lot of laughs and there were only a few “problems.” The printer was a little testy, Karen couldn’t keep our names straight (in spite of the fact that she spends time with all of us regularly), and I nipped my hand with scissors cutting 400 pieces of ribbon. We made a lot of progress but still have a lot of work to do. I am looking forward to phase 2 of the process.

I couldn’t be more excited for Jodi. She is a sweetheart and she is marrying a wonderful Christian man.

1 comment:

Jason Harbison said...

Horray! But can we not keep my wife out so late : )