Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tuesday Morning Prayers

Due to a variety of circumstances, Tuesday morning prayer group didn’t meet. BUMMER! It is defiantly one of the high-points in my week, and I always look forward to it. Well, just because we didn’t meet this morning, doesn’t mean that I can’t join my heart in prayer with my fellow pray-ers even though we aren’t together.

For BS, I pray that God will bless you in a special way today. I pray that He will heal you, and that He will take your pain away. I pray that He will guide you and comfort you today as you deal with clients in a very demanding profession. I pray that He will offer you comfort and peace, and that He will provide you with respite when needed. I am thankful to the Father for you, and for the example you are to many. I am thankful for your friendship.

For RW, I pray that God will protect you today, and that He extend an extra measure of strength and patience to you. I pray that you will find peace in the understanding that you find in knowing that your work brings Him glory and honor. I pray that you will be blessed with rest and relaxation, and that you will be filled with the joy that only the Father can offer. I am thankful for your gentle spirit, your kind servant heart, and of course for your friendship!

For MR, I pray that God will take you in His arms today and protect you from the evils of the world. I pray that He will fill you with His wisdom as you provide guidance to so many. I pray that He will offer you comfort and hope as you help to deal with the uncomfortable and the things that seem to be hopeless. I pray that He will guide you today as you walk with Him, and that He will bless your journey. I pray that He will fill your heart with joy and peace. I am thankful for your friendship, your example, and your desire to help me to become a more godly woman.

For JK, I pray for healing. I pray that God will take away your medical condition and that He will heal you quickly and completely. I pray that He will fill you with His spirit, and that you will find peace in Him. I pray that you will find comfort in His arms and that you will look to Him in all things. I am thankful to the Father for you and your desire to serve the kingdom. I am also thankful for our friendship.

For DC, I pray that God will bring you back to us safely. I pray that you will be filled with the love that we can only find in Him, and with the peace that passes all understanding. I pray that you will feel His presence in all that you do today. I am thankful for your amazing example of being a prayer warrior, and for your friendship.

For DG & KG, I love you both, and pray God’s blessing on you this day. I pray that He will protect you and that He will grant you health and happiness. I am so thankful for our friendship, and for the example you continue to be, even in your absence.

For us all, I pray that we will have open ears and open eyes to what the Lord puts before us today. I pray that we will have the strength and the courage to do whatever He sets before us. I pray that we will serve with tender hearts and smiles on our faces, and in the end, give all glory and honor to Him.

I love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am touched by your blog. Your friends that you mention in your prayer are lucky to have a friend like you. I pray that you will be blessed by the father today as well.

Thank you for encouraging so many people with your blog.

Anonymous said...

I was up early this a.m. and because of the lack of traffic I was early at our prayer destination. I spent the next 20/25 minutes in private prayer and meditation and then realized that no one else was coming. My focus centered on thoughts around this statement. "In the wake of great dissapointment comes greater opportunity for ministry". I kept the routine and bagled in solitude, which was a very good time of personal reflection. I realized afresh how God has continued to bless me with good frienships and spiritual work peers. I prayed for each one of our circle of warriors and felt a strong sense of gratitude for where I am in life. My prayer for today is - God will shower each one of us with great blessings for the rest of 2005.
Jeff

Anonymous said...

And may God bless you with a continued spirit of encouragment as you go about encouraging others to a stronger faith in our loving Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Having a prayer group is a great blessing! I regret that I could not partake in person today. However, knowing that brothers and sisters are praying for each other is a great spiritual blessing. Thanks Conni for sharing your prayers, not only with us as we do each Tuesday, but with all who wish to join in. Prayer is such an awesome gift from our Father.