Saturday, January 27, 2007

Three of my favorite things...

.
Tonight I had the opportunity to be enjoy three of my favorite things... Jesus and Music and Friends. Tonight I was invited to a "jam session" at a friend's house. Not really knowing what I was getting into, I went. I had a blast. We worked on a favorite worship song of ours. It was great to hear the strong beat of the bass, the electric guitar and the keyboards. I almost didn't want to sing because the music was so beautiful. Whoever it was that said you can't worship God with instruments clearly had never worshipped with the people I praised God with tonight.

It was a great time with friends... the spirit was moving, and God was praised with beautiful music! God is awesome!

2 comments:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

It was good we had someone who came who can sing! If you want to hear Conni sing, mark your calendars for Saturday evening, Feb. 10, 2007 at the McKnight Road Church of Christ. You will not be disappointed! We are looking forward to a fun evening together!

Anonymous said...

I hope you chose to sing even if the music was good without it. you have a great voice. I wish I could have been there to hear you and your friends.