Monday, January 15, 2007

Awesome!


What do Michael McDonald, Wynona, World Series MVP David Eckstein, Trace Adkins, Tom Johnston of the Doobie Brothers, Kevin Pollack, Carlos Reyes, and Tony LaRussa have in common?

Yep, they are all great performers, but that’s not all they have in common. Last night all of these superstars gathered together for the Tony LaRussa's ARF's Stars to the Rescue Gala Fundraiser, which was presented at the Fox Theatre.

It was an awesome evening (although VERY LONG), and a lot of money was raised for the Animal Rescue Foundation. I HIGHLY recommend this benefit if you like animals and/or the St. Louis Cardinals. I am already looking forward to next year!

They wouldn't let us take pictures.... sorry- but here is one of me and Jason as we left the house! I am sure that you'd rather see a picure of the superstars.... sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did - you and Jason are "superstars" in my books. Glad you had a good time. How is Mikki? a

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you 2. A lovely couple.