Sunday, December 31, 2006

Remembering 2006

I tried something new to take a look back at the year that is just about to expire. I had some problems with it, but I think that I fixed it.... except there is a picture from the annual dinner that is somehow stuck at the beginning that I cant get to move, and I dont know how to get the show to end after the final slide!

Take a few minutes to watch this if you have a minute... you might be surprised to see who you see!

http://beta.photoshow.com/watch/mR6iI2Sj

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Now that is cool! You will have to teach me how to do that.

Anonymous said...

That was so neat! Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures; it was well done. I'm jealous not to be able to share in your life, but so happy for you all that you are sharing a life together, along with so many others.
May 2007 be filled with God's continued blessings in your lives.
love,