Monday, December 11, 2006

a little whine... with no cheese

.
I was going to blog about all of the wonderful (and not so wonderful) things in my life,... but I am too tired, and my belly is a bit upset, and my eye hurts from the infection that I have...so, instead of sharing with you about the Area Wide Praise Service, or the great dinner we all had at O'Charley's or my awesome job... or Secret Santa, or Christmas shopping, or the plans for the Christmas Eve service at church, or how sweet and beautiful my girls are, or whatever.... I think I will just take my eye drops, eat my soup, and lay my head down and hope for a better day tomorrow.

Love to all-'night 'night.

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

That is ok...I will take care of you : ) I hope you feel better babe!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling much better today. The Praise Service was wonderful- my "other half" really enjoyed it. Take it easy - you do have awesome girls - Jason's not so bad either. a