Monday, November 13, 2006

Tailgate Party

.
The Mid-County YMCA is having its annual Tailgate Party this Sunday at Glen Echo Country Club. As an employee, I just happen to have some complimentary tickets. (They are normally $25 each) If you are up for watching the Rams beat the Panthers, eating a bunch of free food, enjoying a cold beer, glass of wine, or soda, hanging out with Rams Cheerleaders, and having a good time, please let me know, and I will get you a few tickets. You will also get to hear Bekah tell an inspiring story about someone you all know, and she will also offer the invocation. Also, free childcare is offered on site. (OH, just a bit of fair warning.... this is a fund raiser, and they will ask for donations, but that doesn't mean that you have to give a lot, or give at all. ) Just come and have a good time. So, let me know if you want FREE tickets!


I don't have an UNLIMITED amount to give away, but I do have several, so please let me know soon!

No comments: