Monday, November 20, 2006

Confessions of a Party Girl!

Dear Blog Readers,

I am writing to you from a wireless connection at my favorite local bar. From where I am sitting, I can see many Chip-n-Dale type dancers who are barely dressed. I am thinking of taking one home with me. So far, I have had 2 strawberry daiquiris, a pina colada, and an entire pitcher of sangrias. I haven’t had to pay for any drinks, as several gorgeous guys have paid for them all. Of course I am spending plenty of cash on the slot machines. So far, I have only spent about 80% of my paycheck, so I figure I am doing pretty well.

My family is at home, and they are really hungry because I haven’t gone grocery shopping, and I certainly haven’t cooked for them. My desire to party comes first. They can deal with it. The girls haven’t seen me in weeks because I am out partying all the time, but hey, they’ll be okay- who needs a mom anyway?

Well, I better close for now, there is a real cutie over there who wants to chat with me, and hey, if I can pick up yet another man, I should do it! Maybe I can get him to bye me another (hiccup) drink.

NOT!

Whoever the anonymous commenter is who is ragging on me about having ONE drink with friends… KNOCK IT OFF. If the above story were true, you may have something to gripe at me about, but since it isn’t, you really should go bother someone else!


For those of you reading this who are confused, please see the comments on the last post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conster- you are too funny. I am laughing like crazy at the thought of you in a bar! Have you ever been in a bar?

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical!!! But, you really shouldn't let your daughter drink after giving the invocation...it just confuses the weaker members. LOL!!!

Don't take the not-so-friendly anonymous poster too seriously, he/she just has WAY too much time on his/her hands and needs to make their life more exciting than it is.