Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sudoku

.
Over the course of the last year I have seen many books, web-sites, and hand-held games containing SUDOKU puzzles. I have flipped through the books and visited a few of the sites, but never really gave much thought to doing the puzzles. I wasn't even sure how to do them until recently. Someone told me the basics of the game, and I thought I'd give it a try. Now I am addicted! I love this game.
The above picture is a sudoku puzzle. They are so much fun! Does anyone else out there enjoy sudoku? If you want to give it a shot go to http://www.websudoku.com/ Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am addicted to these things...they simply amuse me. theres only one answer and thats so cool to have to figure out all of the numbers. it really entertains me. im glad we have a hobby that we can do together! o yea!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad other people are addicted, too! I do at least one of these a day!