Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome David and Vicki Bearden!

.
Today, the family at McKnight welcomed our new minister and his wife as they began their ministry with us today. Here are a few pics from worship and the fellowship meal we shared afterward.


Brad read a statement and charge to the Beardens and to the congregation, and then led us in prayer.

Most of us ate way too much food at the fellowship meal! It was all so good. The youth group had enjoyable time as always, as they shared lunch together.

So cute! Paige is my prayer buddy, so I try to get lots of pictures of her! She and Teddy are very special to Jason and me. Bethany and Tripper are also special friends of ours. What a great family!

Here is another picture of my handsome husband and me. I am ready to get rid of my eye infection and get back to my contacts!!

David and Vicki are a welcomed addition to the family at McKnight, and I am looking forward to the changes that God will bring to us through them.

WELCOME TO THE MCKNIGHT FAMILY DAVID AND VICKI!

4 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

Service was great! I looked forward to working with David. The food was great and I the best company in the world..(my wife)! You take some great pictures babe...luv ya

Anonymous said...

haha wow your really fast at this these were just takin a few hours ago.

Anonymous said...

It was a great service - and we enjoyed our time with you and Jason. I would say the photographer did a great job on the picture of you two!! a

tendy said...

anchor useful content click for source Learn More Here click take a look at the site here