Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Mark

.
My brother, Mark, was killed in a car accident on December 17, 1994. I think of him often, and miss him a lot. If he were still alive, Mark would be celebrating his 38th birthday today.

I obviously can't bring him back, but on days like today, I like to think about all of the good times that we shared, and all of the great things about him. Sure, we had our issues, and he wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but he's my brother and I love him!

Happy Birthday Mark- I miss you.

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I never got to meet him but I am sure he was a good guy and I know that he is missed by everyone. I too wish him a Happy Birthday

Becky said...

I'm so sorry Conni :( I had no idea about that... It's interesting that this came up today, because I was thinking very strongly about my friend Laura who just died this past spring, and how difficult this holiday season will be for their family. I guess the best thing to do is just keep them in your heart, and cherish all of those memories. Happy Birthday Mark!