Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Unsportsmanlike Conduct!


All I can say about this is that I am disgusted. Who in the right mind could possibly think that this act of horrendous unsportsmanlike conduct is okay?

Andre Gurode of the Dallas cowboys has 30 stitches in his face closing the cuts left when a 6-foot-6, 320-pound Tennessee Titan’s player Albert Haynesworth knocked off his helmet, and proceeded to kick and stomp his face with his cleats.

Gurode's agent told Nashville police that he would talk with his family about whether to press criminal charges.

2 questions for you-
1. Would YOU press criminal charges?
2. Should Haynesworth be banned from playing football at the professional level for the rest of his life?

3 comments:

Conni H. said...

By the way, here is my opinion.

1. Yes, press criminal charges. This was clearly a crime, not an accident.

2. No more football for anyone who acts like this guy!

Jason Harbison said...

1. I would press charges. I have never see something so blantenly wrong in football.

2. I would not ban him for life. I would suspend him for the season with a very hefty...very heft fine.

Anonymous said...

1. Yes, jail time would be a good thing in my opinion.

2. Yes, as well as give him such a major fine that he would feel it in his wallet.