Monday, April 03, 2006

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!


It is with much excitement that I blog today to inform you that football season is long gone and the baseball season has started!

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I love baseball, especially Cardinals baseball. Today the Cardinals opened the 2006 season in style. Every member of the Cardinals starting line-up achieved at least a base hit, Albert Pujouls smashed two pitches out of the park, and Scott Rolen crushed a ball for a grand-slam! The Cards had a total of 17 hits and won the game 13-5. Hooray- It is baseball season again!

Anyone else happy that it is baseball season? I can’t wait to watch the Cardinals knock out the Cubs with some of you on April 22nd. GO CARDS!

2 comments:

Jason Harbison said...

I am very excited about Baseball season...almost as excited when Football season starts...almost. GO CARDS!

Guatorean Daddy said...

Ahhh, to snatch up some cheap tickets after the game starts, and make my way to the Nacho line. Extra jalapenos, please.
Baseball and Stadium Food. What a match.