Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Working Hard

Today was a great day, even though I think I have worked harder than I have in a very long time. Once each year, our Board of Directors meets for a day of planning, and today was the day. I planned the event with the help of my new friend (and Board Member) Norty, who happens to be the owner and President of Moosylvania Marketing, our Board Chair, Tracy, and of course Cesar. Here are a few pictures:

The above picture is of a focus group discussing how the Highway 40 project will affect business. We expect to take a pretty hard hit once it happens, so this group brainstormed about what can we do to make things easier for our members during the nightmare construction. It was a good group.

This picture is of a few of my favorite people to work with... Steve and Tracy on the right, and Norty on the left... It was taken at the very end of the day. We had a cocktail hour at the end of the day with appetizers and drinks. It was a good time.

I am exhausted, and hungry, and my feet hurt after a very long day. But, I would say that in spite of all of that- today was a great day, and I feel like I was able to use the gifts that God gave me to organize, plan, provide intelligent information and be a good representitive for my employer! I am tired, but I feel good!

Maybe I will take part of the day off tomorrow and rest!

Oh- One more thing.... if you are local, and you ever need a place to have a meeting, give Norty a call at Moosylvania.... EVEYTHING WAS GREAT!

1 comment:

Jason Harbison said...

Awesome! I am so glad that you found a place where you are using your gifts! I love you